Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform
What you get
The FITMAN “Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform” is a web-platform aiming at supporting the management of companies Tangible and Intangible assets, the selection of partners based on the services and the availability offered by the assets and the collaboration in that phase supported by a set of extensible and incremental interoperability services managing the necessary business documents.
The platforms targets the Virtual Factory domain including business ecosystems, networked enterprises or simple supply/Value chains.
It is based on four Enablers (FIWARE Generic and FITMAN Specific) integrated and delivered as a virtual machine instance per network by cloud in order to maximize its collaborative/interoperable nature.
Why to get it
The interoperability is a key factor for the success in collaboration. In order to answer to a Business Opportunity (eg: Call for Tender) companies need to create Virtual Enterprises inside the network of possible partners including the key actors and, of course, the business side should be agreed among them. Barriers in this phase are huge; few or no information about partners assets and their availability, mismatches in the description of assets, non-efficient business communication tools and different business documents formats are some of examples of inefficiencies factors.
The FITMAN “Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform” platform provides a set of tools and Graphic User Interfaces in order to overcome the previously mentioned barriers supporting the assets description, sharing and their involvement by applications supported by collaboration tools and interoperability services.
Main features of FITMAN
Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform" are the following:
- Assets storage
- Assets basic functionalities
- Assets registration
- Assets editing
- Assets delete
- Search asset (simple search)
- Search assets (advanced search)
- Assets advanced functionalities
- Team building
- Partner Search
- Production Partner search
- Technical and Business agreement
- Export business document
- Business document Interoperability
- Register service (semantic registration)
- Search transformation service (semantic search)
- Invoke transformation service by virtual endpoint
For more information about “Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform” components refers to the following addresses:
- FITMAN Specific Enabler "Data Interoperability Platform Services" Specific Enabler (FITMAN-DIPS): http://catalogue.fitman.atosresearch.eu/enablers/data-interoperability-platform-services/documentation
- The FITMAN Specific Enabler "Collaborative Asset Management" Specific Enabler (FITMAN-CAM): http://catalogue.fitman.atosresearch.eu/enablers/collaborative-asset-management
- The FI-WARE Generic Enabler “Repository”
- Repository in the Fi-Ware Catalog: http://catalogue.fi-ware.org/enablers/repository-upm-ri
- Repository Reference Implementation by SAP: https://github.com/service-business-framework/Repository-RI;
- The FITMAN "Supply Chain & Business Ecosystem Apps" Specific Enabler (FITMAN-SCApp): http://catalogue.fitman.atosresearch.eu/enablers/supply-chain-business-ecosystem-apps
Terms and Conditions
Experimentation/testing within the scope of the FI-PPP TXT e-solutions FITMAN “Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform” asset is available to the Parties signed to the FI-PPP program under the conditions established in the FI-PPP Collaboration Agreement. External availability
- TXT e-solutions FITMAN integration components of FITMAN “Enterprise Business Collaboration Platform” are released under LGPL license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html);
- TXT e-solutions FITMAN Specific Enabler “Data Interoperability Platform Services (FITMAN-DIPS)” asset is released under LGPL license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html);
- TXT e-solutions FITMAN Specific Enabler “Supply Chain & Business Ecosystem Apps” (FITMAN-SCApp) asset is released under LGPL license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html).
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA FITMAN Specific Enabler "Collaborative Asset Management" (FITMAN-CAM) is released under an Apache 2.0 license. CAM is based on several components, all open source but with different licensing styles:
- Liferay Portal CE, from Liferay, Inc., has a LGPL v2.1 license. Liferay Portal CE, is distributed unmodified; as such, its license model does not affect the license of the final product - i.e., FITMAN-CAM - on which the Apache 2.0 licensing terms apply.
- Sesame 2, from org, is distributed under a BSD-style license.
- The FI-WARE Marketplace Generic Enabler, an open source initiative from SAP AG, is distributed under a BSD-style license.
- The FI-WARE Repository Generic Enabler, another open source initiative from SAP AG, is also distributed under a BSD-style license.
- Software associated to the Repository - SAP RI (Reference Implementation) is provided as open source under the 3-clause BSD License, which allows maximum reuse, contribution and the freedom of commercialization by 3rd parties. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses#3-clause_license_.28.22Revised_BSD_License.22.2C_.22New_BSD_License.22.2C_or_.22Modified_BSD_License.22.29. Please check the specific terms and conditions linked to the open source license at https://github.com/service-business-framework/Repository-RI/blob/master/license.txt.